Check out this month’s theme and suggested cookbooks. Create your dish and be ready to discuss and share with others. The Library will provide dishes, utensils and water -- you bring your dish and a serving utensil, as well as several copies of the recipe.
- Please register through the library’s event calendar or by calling the library at (973) 584-2400. Gatherings will be held on the first Friday of the month at 11am.
- Please bring copies of your recipe to share with others.
- Cookbooks that correspond with the theme will be available the month prior at the Library.
- We cannot warm foods in the library, so please bring your dish ready for serving.
- One must bring a dish to participate in the gathering and tastings.
- Bring a plastic container for any leftovers!
Themes and Cookbooks
March - Family Favorite Recipe
April - Crock Pot/One Pot Crowd Pleaser
May - Item from any America's Test Kitchen Cookbook
June - Baked Treat
July - Quick and Healthy Dinner
August - Vegan
September - Seasonal Produce
October - Italian, plus a discussion of Stanley Tucci’s Taste: My Life Through Food
November - Item from Cookbook - tbd
December - Cookie
Disclaimers: The Library is not responsible for dishes that may conflict with an individual's food allergies.
This presentation and all Roxbury Library programs are made possible by the Friends of the Roxbury Public Library.
Register online or by calling the Library at (973) 584-2400.