Enjoy cooking, sharing ideas, and kitchen tips? Discover new cookbooks & connect with other adventurous cooks & bakers. Each month explore a different theme through each participant sharing a recipe.
Check out this month’s theme and suggested cookbooks. Create your dish and be ready to discuss and share with others. The Library will provide dishes, utensils and water -- you bring your dish and a serving utensil, as well as copies of the recipe.
- Please register through the library’s event calendar or by calling the library at (973) 584-2400. Gatherings will be held on the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm.
- Cookbooks that correspond with the theme will be available the month prior at the Library.
- Please bring copies of your recipe to share with others.
- We cannot warm foods in the library, so please bring your dish ready to serve.
- One must bring a dish to participate in the gathering and tastings.
- Bring a plastic container for leftovers!
Themes and Cookbooks for 2023:
- March Soup or Stew
- April Chocolate
- May Dish from any cookbook by a Television Chef/Personality
- June Dish outside your comfort zone
- July Five ingredient dish
- August "Plant Forward" dinner
- September Apples -- sweet or savory
- October Something orange
- November Test-drive a new Thanksgiving side
- December Cookie Exchange - Please bring 3 dozen cookies, the recipe, and a container to bring cookies home.
The Library is not responsible for dishes that may conflict with an individual's food allergies.
This presentation and all Roxbury Library programs are made possible by the Friends of the Roxbury Public Library.
Register Online or by calling the library at (973) 584-2400.